Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bully Boy Burger: Are You Tough Enough?


                  You can now treat your eyes with the burgers in Army Navy. They have three different burgers you can choose from. They have bully boy burger, double burger and just an ordinary burger. They only differ with the patty inside.

       

          Army Navy has different locations but the one I always visit is the one in Alabang. Once you exit Filinvest you will see Festival Mall they you make a left turn, and there you go. But once you've passed Petron gasoline station you won't see it anymore.






          The one I tried was the bully boy burger which me, my dad and my sister shared. We wanted to try it because  people say it's their best seller. Bully Boy Burger has three quarter pounder patties, you could also add some extra dish like fries, nachos, etc. The price ranges from P200-P500. The Bully Boy Burger us big, juicy and has the stomach satisfaction. When they serve it to you it's wrapped in a foil but once you've opened it and take a bit, it's delicious and satisfying.


          I would like you to try what I've tried so you could treat your eyes with something new like a Bully Boy Burger. :)

About Me

My photo
My name is Marie Anne Patricia M. de Jesus. I was born on June 7, 1992. Living in Ayala Alabang with my parents and siblings. Currently enrolled in Enderun Colleges. After finishing college I want to have my own hotel or restaurant. I enjoy playing Badminton and volleyball.