Monday, October 11, 2010

Attracting Buyers for a Product

                  
                As we all know media is any object or tool used in the transmission of messages. TV commercial use famous actors to advertise a company's food product so that people will try the food. People now a days print posters so that you'll see the food and while driving you can buy or you cannot buy it unless you are really tempted. 

                Some commercials now are portrayed with famous and sexy actors. They make really presentable advertisement on TV and make big serving. But when you try that product its not that presentable and really has small serving. My favorite food is lasagna and I saw this commercial in Greenwhich. I tried their lasagna and it was really good. In their presentation it was really bad and the cost of it was expensive. Expensive for me because it was in small serving. They don't just advertise it on TV, they also printed out posters and some food items were being presented on billboard. So for me food is portrayed in that manner so that people will try it right away. So to say, it's attracting buyers.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Marie Anne Patricia M. de Jesus. I was born on June 7, 1992. Living in Ayala Alabang with my parents and siblings. Currently enrolled in Enderun Colleges. After finishing college I want to have my own hotel or restaurant. I enjoy playing Badminton and volleyball.