Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our Special Lasagna


                    Do you want to know what our family food is when there is a celebration? The food we like is actually hard to make but worth the wait. Since every adult in the family knows how to do it and most of the time we help each other make it. So the food I'm talking about is lasagna.


                    Every Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve the family has lasagna in the table. It's either my grandma, uncle or my dad who makes it. Aside from lasagna, we have ham, hot chocolate, caviar with some biscuits and callos. My dad doesn't want to make lasagna on a normal day because his lasagna is very special that we wants it only served when there is an occasion. We always wait for everyone in the table to finish their food before we open our presents during Christmas. In our family every Christmas Eve, we always go to our grandma's house to have noche buena there and open gifts and with that we get to see our cousins too. We first go to mass then we prepare ourselves for the eating time.

                    What me and my cousin likes is that we always go out and spend quality time with each other. So that when on Christmas Eve we get to talk so much and share stories to our grandma and grandpa.

                   Our family has Christmas party in the house around three days after Christmas Eve. My dad makes lasagna in our Chrismas Party. And most of the people who tastes that lasagna they always say that is was the best lasagna that they ever tried. With the Christmas Party we organize that is the only time we get to invite our friends, other relatives and some neighbors. As long as the family has no problems we are all happy but when one has a problem everyone in the family is involved in trying to solve it right away. Because we don't want any of the family member left out or has a problem. Our family is very close, and I could say I'm very open to my parents. Anything I want them to share is that I share to them because they listen to me. If I have problems I share it and it's my parents who seeks for solution.

                   A significant family experience I could say is that we are always together when we eat dinner, we share stories while eating.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Marie Anne Patricia M. de Jesus. I was born on June 7, 1992. Living in Ayala Alabang with my parents and siblings. Currently enrolled in Enderun Colleges. After finishing college I want to have my own hotel or restaurant. I enjoy playing Badminton and volleyball.